It's that time again!
Welcome to this week's Youtube Tuesday!
Made even more special by the fact that it is actually happening on Tuesday this time!
Today is AMV day!
AMV is an acronym that means "anime music video" It's one of my favorite things to search for.
Basically what happens is that anime fans pick a song, then choose scenes from the anime to fit the music. There are good AMVs...and really bad ones.
The ones I have today are some of the better ones I've seen.
This is a Sailor Moon AMV...I thought it was beautiful, and it's done to one of my favorite Evanescence songs: "Bring Me to Life"
Sadly, I cannot embed this AMV (or should I say GMV?)...it does not allow embedding. However, it is a very beautiful Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess AMV set to the music of Nickelback's "Savin' Me."
See you next week with more random Youtube videos!
Tuesday, November 25, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment