Yep, here we are with another edition of youtube tuesday!
Today's viewing pleasure is for all you people who don't have time to sit and read my longwinded posts...both videos are jampacked into three minutes or less!
First up we have 50 jokes told in under three minutes! (Many of them nerd jokes, no less...and I laughed at all of them. Marvel at my nerdness. My favorite was the square root of -1 talking to pi. *grins*)
And staying with the same concept, here is "Momsense" by Anita Refroe. It's a condensing of all the things moms say over the course of one day into a song sung to the William Tell Overture.
Lyrics can be found if you go to the original site.
So that's it for another Youtube Tuesday.
I did have next week's found, but I forgot to write it down and thus...forgot it.
I'll have to find something different, I guess. *grins*
[Edit] I try to keep the number of videos down to 2, but I found this one when randomly browsing from the Momsense song.
You have got to go to the original site and look at some of the others - he's got 114 videos. He does everything from Flight of the Bumblebees to Bohemian Rhapsody. He's even got video game songs, like Zelda and Mario.
Stevie, I've found something for you to aspire to!
Tuesday, December 9, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment